This website is managed by powered by DLOT S.R.L., headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, registered at the Trade Register under no. 42175458.
We understand that the collection of Personal data involves a great deal of trust on your part. We take this trust very seriously and make it our highest priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the Personal data you provide us with.
“Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT:
1. Information Provided When You Contact Us
When you contact us, we collect the following information that you may provide us:
- E-mail address
- Phone Number
We use this information only to get in touch with you, to answer your request. The information you provide us will be shared with the Company employees and service providers to the extent necessary to administrate our systems and/or accommodate your request.
2. Passively Collected Information
When you access our Site, we automatically collect information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, and the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
We also collect information about you through social media sites you use to access our Site depending on the permissions you have given for access to your information.
We use passively collected information to monitor and maintain the performance of our Sites, analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our services, validate users and ensure their technological compatibility with users, and optimize our marketing efforts.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
The cookies may be classified in the following categories:
Functional Cookies enable you to move around our Website and use essential features. For example, your preferences regarding cookie agreement so you won’t have to check it each time you navigate to another page of our website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept these cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Statistic (analytical) cookies:
THIRD PARTIES DATA SHARING
Links to Other Sites
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Romania and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Romania and process it there.
We may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of powered by DLOT S.R.L.;
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public;
- To protect against legal liability.
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
You may request to access, correct, update or delete your Personal Information, by emailing us at email@example.com with information necessary for us to process your request. We will respond to your request to access your Personal Information within 30 days. We may need to verify your identity before granting access to Personal Information in our custody or control.
You have the following rights with respect to the personal data you provide us:
- The right to information about the personal data we process;
- The right to access your personal data;
- The right to rectify inaccurate data and complete incomplete data;
- The right to delete your data when it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or when you will withdraw the consent to their use.
- The right to oppose the processing of personal data;
- The right to restrict their processing;
- The right to data portability;
- The right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on automatic processing, including the creation of profiles;
- The right to withdraw consent with regard to the processing of personal data at any time (without affecting the legality of the processing prior to the withdrawal of the agreement);
- The right to file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing.
By using the Platform or the Services, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Policy and Consent to be bound by it and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.